Are You Ready for Online Learning and Success?
To get ready for your using technology for learning at home, here are some tips to help you.
1. You must have access to a reliable computer with good, consistent, internet access.
2. You need Speakers, microphone, and webcam to participate in virtual classes using Zoom. See also How to Participlate in a Zoom Meeting.
3. To check if your computer works with zoom you can join a test meeting. Click for Zoom Test instructions.
2. You might be asked to download Respondus Lockdown Browser before taking a test online. Follow all the instructions that appear on the screen. Here's a short clip of what to expect.
3. Download the Moodle mobile app if you can. This might make it easier for you to have Moodle at your fingertips.
4. Download the BC App to stay abreast of BC news.
5. Try to carve out a quiet spot to participate in the online learning environment.
6. Computers on campus are available for students to book. See the form top right after you login.
Stay healthy everyone!